There are two contexts in which we act as consultants:
(a) when a client is in a need of an in-depth analysis of a business problem and demands a set of insights, questions answered, and typically a report or a presentation delivered;
(b) when a client needs to automate a data acquisition, pre-processing, ML and inference pipeline, and deliver an anaytics application or an automated, regularly updated report.
In the former context we act as researchers and business analysts, while in the later we act as full-stack software engineers.
We are specialized in and have an extensive, immediate experience in the solving any of the following problems:
- Information Retrieval: NLP, recommendation engines, knowledge extraction, automatic semantic tagging, search engines, embeddings, topic models
- Market/Business Analytics: customer segmentation, survey data analysis, churn prediction, choice analysis/Generalized Linear Models, behavioral choice under risk and uncertainty
- Predictive Analytics (in general): GLMs, Decision Tree Models, Random Forests, Gradient Boosted Regression and Classification Trees - in various applications
- Social Media Analytics: scoring, user segmentation, network analysis
We never go for off-the-shelf solutions immediately. Every new business problem is assessed as a unique case and the choice of the appropriate tech stack is suggested along the lines of that initial analysis.
- In a typical context, we would first ask to perform a pilot study and develop a prototype of the solution; pricing in this phase is flexible and depends upon the particulary details of the business problem under consideration.
- This can be done with a limited amount of data and always includes an introductory workshop with the client.
- If the the pilot study shows that a feasible, approximate solution to the problem is possible, and if the following discussion with the client reaches an agreement that the prospects for a full-scale solution are good,
- only then we will propose a strategy roadmap to the client including the description of all development phases, the planned tech stack, the timeline, and the specific related costs.
Get in touch with us to describe your needs and learn what we can do for you.
Data Kolektiv doo, Vitezova Karadjordjeve Zvezde 50, ZVEZDARA-BEOGRAD, 11000 Beograd, Republika Srbija, ID(APR):21642126, TIN:112285026
Goran Milovanovic PR Data Kolektiv, Breza 4/7, ČUKARICA-BEOGRAD, 11000 Beograd, Republika Srbija, ID(APR):64498339, TIN:109890695